Friday, October 2, 2009

Now I'm not sure where this was?

Bulls at the National Museum or Rome, Baths of Diocletian,
is dedicated to sculpture and archaeological remains.
This was sited around the corner from the
hostel Two Ducks which is close to the Termini
(main Bus and train station)
The Pyramid of Cestius.

Me attempting to kill a Roman.

All else fails chop of his head.


Hey not there Roman dude.
You see many of these guys wondering around this one tried to charge me 10euro but managed to get down to 5euro. Pays to bargain with these chaps.

Headless statues at the Villa Aldobrandini.

View from the Villa Aldobrandini.

Inside the Santa Maria Magglore.

Well that was a little bit of Rome. I will soon post more images on my mikeldurel.com. I had taken near 300 photos while in Rome and thoroughly enjoyed every little part of it. Oh I will come back some day as I did throw a coin in the Trevi Fountain.

No comments:

Post a Comment